An independent and structured approach to target identification
Market Scoping: Lastaki’s independent research offering
- Lastaki Advisors offers an innovative approach to acquisitions in India for buyers looking for robust, inorganic growth in the country
- Instead of considering “what’s available” it is our belief that a buyer should take a more structured approach to his acquisition decisions
- We do this buy conducting a research exercise where we “Map the Market” i.e. collect information on and prioritize all the companies that would qualify as acquisition targets based on certain pre - defined criteria
- Market Scoping exercise is a stand-alone service which is exclusive of our Investment Banking activities
- Sector Focus?
- Identify Companies
- Rank and Sort
- Business & Financial Data
- Willingness to sell?
Narrow Down and Acquire
- Top Down & Bottom up view
- Make the right strategic decision
- Best choice vs Possible?
The research offering : Market Scoping - why it makes sense?
A structured approach: As opposed to evaluating options on an opportunistic basis – which can be time – consuming and can lead to an ill - informed decisions – this research exercise gives a structured, ‘top – down’ view of the market
Make an Informed decision: Being able to benchmark service providers & the various products available in the market will give the ability to choose the most appropriate partner and strategy to execute its India strategy
Lastaki Insight: Benefit from our experience, understanding and unparalleled network in the space to give you the "real picture" and not just rely on hear - say, secondary market information or management’s view on themselves
Saving time and costs: Will greatly cut down on ‘scouting time’ as all options are presented in a single report – at a fraction of the cost of the investment you will make in India
The research offering : Market Scoping - why we can deliver this?
- By virtue of our advisory and M&A transactions, we have
- Management experience - ability to advise you on the non - financial strengths of a business
- Insight - a deep understanding of the players, services, industry trends, M&A trends etc.
- Strong M&A and research capabilities
- Led by partners with extensive investment banking and research experience
- Supported by a strong analyst team spread across offices in Mumbai & Hyderabad
- Closely and privately held company by the partners of the firm - no conflict of interest